Roman Galafate III April 30, 2016 at 10:04 am

Can I use the tort process to gain control of the abstract of judgment in my criminal case of which I’m presently incarcerated under. I was under the impression that the control of the abstract of judgment belongs to the secured Party creditor… Please advise…


    Tort Division May 2, 2016 at 10:04 am

    Yes, the Tort Process will help with gaining control, as well as, the ability to enforce judgement for wrongs against you. You will need to do the entire process and not just file the Tort paperwork.


d.pankotai5760 June 21, 2016 at 10:04 am

when one acquires your services for the tort processes, do you do the tort processes for us or do we have to file paperwork that you prepare for us? Just wondering


    Tort Division June 22, 2016 at 10:04 am

    Tort Division,provides assistance with educating individuals in knowing their rights and document preparation. Those documents will be reviewed, and submitted on a individual basis upon confidently gaining an understanding of the material by the individual.


Dannie October 3, 2016 at 10:04 am

what documents must I submit with the review cover letter


    Tort Division October 12, 2016 at 10:04 am

    Please submit all court cases, criminal and civil that were filed against you-along with the charges under each case number and the outcome. SPC (secured party creditor) filing, UCC Filing, appeals, motions or habeas corpus-send via email or via mail at tort division 3549 S Champion Ave, Columbus, OH 43207


Vincent. Ross November 14, 2016 at 10:04 am

Can a person wipe out or discharge on going child support payments


Vincent Ross December 3, 2016 at 10:04 am

Can ongoing childsupport be discharge


Betty E Braley July 28, 2020 at 10:04 am

I am trying to find out if this law will work for my son who is incarcerated.


    Remedy July 31, 2020 at 10:04 am

    Yes, an Administrative Tort Claim Process would help a large portion of the incarcerated population. To find out exactly how you will need to start with our Review and Report Process. To have a review completed you will need to do the following:

    You will need to go to our website at

    Go to our Forms page and download the Review Cover Letter.

    Once filled out attach a copy of the final sentencing order/judgement (may be called by different name in different courts). We will need the final orders for any appeals, habeas corpus, sentencing modifications, and etc. Only final orders, please, do not send transcripts or responses. The items are needed for every felony case since the age of 18.

    You will find all of our contact information on our contact page (Staying contact with Tort Division. You may submit the documents with the Cover Letter using either email, fax, or certified mail at the address listed on out website.


gloria Isaac salazar January 16, 2021 at 10:04 am

I just found out about this Torte process and need information as to what I can do for my son who is in prison in the state of Texas. Can you please give me quidance to start this thank you for your time.


    Remedy February 2, 2021 at 10:04 am

    Please, give our office a call directly during business hours and speak to one of our representatives.Our direct number is (614)302-9752 and our business hours are Monday thru Thursday 9am to 12pm and Friday 9am to 12pm (EST). Thanks!


Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *