Phone: (614)302-9752  E-mail: Fax: (614) 386-0164

Have questions/need answers?

Not sure what to do next or perhaps you need help getting to the next step in your Administrative Process. Tort Division is here to help with getting answers to your Administrative Relief Process questions.


  1. Monard Mosley on May 7, 2016 at 10:19 am

    I need to know how a individual can seek relief from post conviction from federal prison????

    • Tort Division on May 7, 2016 at 6:03 pm

      Generally this would be done through tort vitiating your record nunc pro tunc. You would atleast need to be an SPC (Secured Party Creditor) to do this properly. Being an SPC is the first step of the process though. Contact us via phone Monday thru Friday 9am to 5pm and we can discuss things further.

      • Ralfeal on January 6, 2019 at 11:23 pm

        I’m an SPC and have a pending habeas corpus. Can’t I just appoint the judge as fiduciary to do the discharge?

        • Remedy on January 7, 2019 at 9:22 am

          A Habeas Corpus is a public proceeding not an administrative. Appointing a Judge as Fiduciary is an administrative process and you cannot mix public with private. Also, if you are an Spc you should not have an open Habeas as it is not your remedy a Tort Claim would be your process. For more information, please, call our office to speak with someone abut your situation. The direct number is (614)302-9752 Monday thru Friday 9am to 5pm (EST)

Leave a Comment