Our success rate of positive outcome is about 85%. The other 15% is from clients not providing the needed documents in a timely manner or the clients not filing their paperwork on time or correctly. We only educate you and assist you with the information-we do not do any of the filings for you. That is your responsibility.

4 Comments

  1. Monard Mosley on November 2, 2017 at 9:47 pm

    If you don’t file the paperwork for the one incarcerated. How do they get the paperwork filed without being isolated from population in the middle of the process? Especially in the federal bureau of prisons. They are very diabolical when they get wind of someone in possession of any UCC materials etc.

    • Remedy on November 3, 2017 at 9:39 am

      Things as you have mentioned is why we recommend having a Power of Attorney that you trust to assist with the process. This person can do the things needed (Signing, notarizing and mailings) for you according to the contracts that are in place for each step of the process. This person will be able to keep an individual up to date without risking the ramifications of the prison system isolating them while they exhaust their remedies. The prison systems have deemed the UCC materials as contraband because, some individuals are misusing these items to do various violent unlawful acts to agents of government. These uniformed individuals make things difficult for those who are peacefully attempting to seek lawful remedies.

  2. Monard Mosley on November 7, 2017 at 10:41 am

    My POA isn’t familiar with the process however if given specific instructions on what, when, where, how, to send the documents it wouldn’t be a problem. Will that be OK?

Leave a Comment