There are many benefits of being an SPC, one is the aspects of protections that it offers, another is the statements of fact that you make that become public record, and even the discharge abilities that some utilize with great success. Although we do not get into discharge processes or discuss them because of internal policy there is more information available for you to study on your own of you would like at Please note that if discharge or money is the only leading factor for your decision to become a Secured Party Creditor then you are not only going to have to invest a great deal of time in study, but also that the processes are not easy or simple, nor can we help you on this path. These processes are not for everyone, and your greatest strength will be your knowledge.

Please note that the benefits listed here are far from a complete list and should be considered a very short and terse synopsis thereof.


  1. Ponder on July 14, 2018 at 3:37 pm

    Need a letter to send the court to get a ticket discharge

    • Remedy on July 17, 2018 at 9:27 am

      To be honest with you it is usually cheaper to just pay the ticket. For more information please, call (614)302-9752 Monday thru Friday 9am to 5 pm (EST)

    • Spanky Poe Creed on December 3, 2018 at 10:36 pm

      Just Accept the ticket for value like you would a bill

      • Remedy on December 4, 2018 at 11:07 am

        Yes, you could “Accept It For Value,” if you have the debt note attached to the case and ticket. Without the note, the Treasury Department will have nothing to discharge.

  2. Junious c. Mabrey on June 17, 2020 at 6:57 am

    I have everything, I just need the forms to fill out and get my driver’s license, passport, vis-a-vis, I sent you all my copywriters, it took me 19 years of studying to become a bond holders, can you please help me process my note?

    • Remedy on June 22, 2020 at 11:08 am

      Please, call our office directly at (614)302-9752 Monday thru Thursday 9am to 5pm or Friday 9am to 12pm. Thanks

Leave a Comment