The Private Registered Bond is part of the SPC (Secured Party Creditor) process and is between you and the Treasury hence the word “private”.
They should not to be confused with investment bonds that are public…

Your Private Registered Bond for Set off (BC Bond), Private Registered Indemnity Bond, Private Registered offset and Discharge Bond, Private Registered Bonded Promissory Note are part of the SPC Bond process…not public, not sold or exchanged on the open market.

Ultimately, the Bonds are your collateral …. in order to set off/discharge debt, is the intent.


  1. Mauricio Bey on July 2, 2017 at 5:46 pm

    since these are private and not sold do we go by creating the bond our-self and how do we go by registering the bond ?

    • Remedy on July 7, 2017 at 9:10 am

      What is your intent for writing private bonds, personal expenses or for creating capital for a new business?

      • Lorenzo- Maurice: on December 22, 2017 at 8:21 am

        …for creating capital for a new business.

        • Remedy on January 1, 2018 at 10:58 am

          How you create capital for your business is up to you. We don’t know your business plan or how you desire to conduct business, it’s yours. Now if you are wanting to start a business with little or no start up money then, you will have to do the homework to find those kinds of business or find that kind of of investors. Nothing beats starting a business in an area you already have experience in and know the ins and outs of. With this being your direction then you would already know what you need and how to get it. Its your business, therefore, you will have to put the work into it otherwise you are only going to be running someone else business and making them money.

          • Lorenzo- Maurice: on January 15, 2018 at 8:13 pm

            For funding the Trust Account at my bank do I use the IPN or IBoE (UNCITRAL Convention) or do I use the LPN…?

          • Remedy on January 16, 2018 at 5:46 pm

            What account are you attempting to use in order to open a Trust Account at the bank with?

          • Lorenzo- Maurice: on January 21, 2018 at 1:24 pm

            I have already established a trust checking account opened in the name of the ALL CAPS NAME TRUST…. started with the minimal $25 deposit.

          • Ric on May 24, 2019 at 8:28 pm

            I am currently in foreclosure mediation, I completed my spc and have a private registered bond for set off with the treasury three years ago when the skies were clear. I tendered an instrument that the bank three months later said was applied to “loan”, statement of accounting shows 0 balance yet they are still trying to foreclose. I defaulted the CFO by way of protest. Is there a procedural step I missed as in suing for breach of contract or maybe go for arbitration?

          • Remedy on May 29, 2019 at 9:40 am

            More information would be needed to answer this question for you. Please, call our office directly at (614)302-9752

          • José Juárez on May 25, 2019 at 3:14 pm

            What you recommend to do ,TDA,or trust account because I have a TDA but it’s not open because the Treasury are required a medallion seal of officers financial to authorize the account I am looking for a bank to authorize the account thank you for your help.

          • Remedy on May 29, 2019 at 9:38 am

            Your TDA account should have been opened when you did your Spc process in the beginning. Part of the process is to discharge your BC and replace it with you Trust, as well as, the order for deposit of you Private Registered Bond with the Department of Treasury. If you do not have your TDA open then I would question how your Spc documents were drafted and recorded.The account you would be opening at a local bank would be a Business Trust Account. We pray this helps answer your questions!

      • Jamie on February 9, 2019 at 7:40 pm

        so how do one go about writing private bonds,for personal expenses?

        • Remedy on February 12, 2019 at 8:57 am

          Jamie, when you right a bond there must be something that the recipient wants attached to it. In other words, When bonds and notes are written they are written for the face value plus interest. At best when you send a note to pay a bill, it only puts off you paying the bill for a period of time. After that time has lapsed you are still responsible for the bill plus interest or fees. Remember, the government said they would pay your debts, not your daily bills (see Public Law: Chap. 48, 48 Stat. 112).

  2. Monard Mosley on November 5, 2017 at 4:13 pm

    Can you comment on using Private Bonds to acqire investment properties?

    • Ruth Cutter on November 5, 2017 at 7:38 pm

      The private bonds can discharge the debt on the property. Of course this becomes an investment depending on what your contract with the property owner stipulates.

    • Remedy on November 6, 2017 at 9:06 am

      Please, call our office at (614)302-9752 Monday thru Friday 9am to 5pm(EST) to discuss this further.

  3. Ponder on July 10, 2018 at 2:47 pm

    I will need some assistance in accumulating some wealth?I need to set up a padex,and get a cusip number as well.Thank you for your time and assistance,God bless

    • Remedy on July 17, 2018 at 9:25 am

      How to Get a CUSIP Number

      CUSIP numbers help brokers identify specific securities. A Committee on Uniform Securities’ Identification Procedures number is given to a business so consumers can identify a particular security by just seeing the number. This number is how brokers recognize securities that they may wish to deal with. A security is a conglomerate of different types of investments, like stocks, bonds, notes, and partnership interests. If you’re applying for a CUSIP number, you must be able to provide a prospectus that defines the types of securities you’re offering for sale. The CUSIP system is owned by the American Bankers Association.

      Log on to the CUSIP homepage and click on “Request an Identifier” at the top right of the screen.
      Choose your identifier type according to the type of securities you’re offering. If you want a corporate identifier, for example, choose Corporate. Then select the kinds of securities you’re attempting to get an identifier for, whether it’s debt, equity, or annuity.
      Fill out your personal information, including your address. You’ll also need to include your billing address, information about your business, and your underwriter. You may also want to include the name of your counsel and transfer agents.
      Create a prospectus detailing the types of securities you’ll be offering. It must be saved on your computer in either a Word, Excel, or PDF format. Upload this on the application form.
      Hit submit and pay the required fees. Call 212-438-2000 and tell the receptionist whether you want to get a CUSIP number for a corporate or other account. She will connect you to an automated system that will help you figure out your fee based on your needs, if you want to know the price before going through the setup process

    • Federico on March 6, 2019 at 12:21 am

      Hello. Thanks for the amazing job you guys do in helping freeing civilization. Once the SPC status is adquieres, how would one go about applying for credit out of the created bond?

      • Remedy on March 6, 2019 at 9:36 am

        The Private Registered Bond has been used to open your TDA which is used by the government to pay your debts since they hold all of the real legal tender. Under the UBOT (Unincorporated Business Organization Trust) is one of our favorite ways to gain credit, or a paydex score for the use of creating wealth. In simplest terms it is done like this (Please note this is very topical and will require actual study to use properly.):

        Create A UBOT (Separate from your SPC Bailors Trust)
        Get a paydex score on Dunn and Bradstreet
        Get a cusip number
        Buy or accumulate trade lines to increase paydex score
        Either use the amazing paydex score to get lines of credit, or issue bonds used for investment purposes that can be rolled over many time using the Cusip.

        Good question, we have been waiting for this one to be asked… you are doing great studying if it has led you to ask this question. Keep up the good work.

        • Victoria Ferguson on March 10, 2019 at 5:51 pm

          The government has not paid any of my debts and I completed the SPC process in 2017. In fact, I paid the full price for your company to complete this process for me. Is there something else I need to do?

          • Remedy on March 11, 2019 at 9:57 am

            Have you told them what debts you want them to pay? When you become an Spc, they do not pay everything in your name off automatically. Also, please, remember, it is their obligation to pay your debts NOT your bills. Your obligation as an Spc is to keep all of your commercial accounts in good standing, which means you still earn FRN’s an use them on the public side to keep your accounts up to date. If you have anymore questions, please, feel free to call SFS or Tort Division to have your questions answered.

          • Ayana on March 13, 2020 at 2:45 am

            How much do they charge?

          • Remedy on March 16, 2020 at 10:07 am

            Please, call our office directly at (614)302-9752 Monday thru Thursday 9am to 5pm or Friday 9am to 12pm. There is more to your question than you may know and we would like to make certain that you have clear understanding of things before proceeding.Thanks!

        • Gustaveous on May 20, 2019 at 6:45 pm

          Dear TD,
          How long does it take before The Debt of The Birth Certificate is Discharged? Can one continue to discharge debt even after they have rescinded their Social Security Account?

          • Remedy on May 21, 2019 at 9:33 am

            Great Questions!

            The debt attached to a Birth Certificate (BC) is not the same as the Bond attached to the Birth Certificate. When an Spc process is completed, the BC Bond itself is discharged and replaced by the Private Registered Bond (within 60 days) which then allows you to discharge any delinquent debts you might have. This process puts you in the position to handle your own affairs rather than, having to hire a lawyer to file bankruptcy for you.
            Rescinding your Social Security account is not the same process as discharging your BC. In fact, when you obtain your Employee Identification Number (EIN) the two are linked commercially.

          • Layla on July 18, 2019 at 2:36 am

            Dear Tort Division,
            My question is I have Student Loans due at the end of October and if I begin your SPC process
            now will I have enough time be able to discharge the debt by then?

          • Remedy on July 23, 2019 at 9:40 am

            Is the loan in good standing? If it is, you do not want to discharge it. The discharge process is a means to bring your commercial accounts back into right standing. Not a means to pay a debt because you don’t have the money or never intended on paying the loan back. The entire point of being an Spc is to stay in honor in commerce. If you decide to discharge the debt while it is still in good standing, the situation can be construed as “Intent to Commit Fraud” which you can be charged for. For more information, please, feel free to call our office directly at (614)302-9752. Thanks!

        • UBS Emarcbanccer Trust on January 15, 2020 at 1:02 am

          A man created male by God requests a truth, a private document is money lawfully created by a hand yet no signature.

          • Remedy on January 16, 2020 at 9:17 am

            Not certain what your question is here. Yes, God created man who’s gender is male. Yes, man (male or female) can create private documents which could be converted into a form of “money” within the debt system we are currently under. No, it cannot be done without a signature of the authorized representative.

  4. Napoleon ponder on August 23, 2018 at 8:19 pm

    Thank you for your professional assistance in this matter ,God bless

  5. Richard Myers on January 2, 2019 at 4:15 pm

    How do I use my private registered bond for discharge of debt..

    • Remedy on January 4, 2019 at 9:22 am

      Please, call our office at (614)302-9752 Monday thru Friday 9am to 5pm(EST) to discuss as the discharge process is more detailed than using the private registered bond to discharge.

  6. T Williams on January 27, 2019 at 3:25 pm

    I want to ask a question an I don’t want it to be received disrespectfully.

    1. As there are many types of versions to the SPC process – what have you done.

    2. What has it yielded

    3. Has there been any real communications other then green cards

    • Remedy on January 29, 2019 at 11:07 am

      No disrespect taken, you are absolutely correct there are many different versions of an SPC process and packages. The process that is best for you is dependent on what you desire to accomplish after you have begun. We have assisted in educating individuals to receiving relief for processes varying from Debt discharges to having their loved ones released from incarceration. There have been processes completed where, depending on the situation, individuals have received compensation for damages incurred where undergoing various things. As for communication while doing your SPC, once your documents are recorded you will receive a notification form from the Secretary of State (in your region) showing the filing of your financing statement as proof of being recorded. In our experience, any other form of communication means that there was something incomplete or prepared incorrectly. If you have any more questions, feel free to contact our office directly at (614)302-9752.

  7. Tremayne on January 30, 2019 at 9:02 am

    Where my standing point is the creating the Bonds an Notes are simpler to me know the question is the bond be placed on screen (?) With the treasury or IRS to zero out past debts an establish a new bond.

    2019 is not about being lead to ruin

    When dealing with a bank or a contractual transaction the process an supporting documents need to be more definitively clear to exspidite successfully

    A CUSIP is required along with a transactional methods that is accepted nationally by any institution – for any transaction from life insurance to buying a car to whatever’s needed.

    You an I like everyone person upon finding or being presented the spc has all had similar thoughts about what to do once the money in hand

    But the reality is this is a very long process an you lose friends loveones business relationships even stability

    Is there a clear verifiable means of filing that goes beyond a green card

    Do you have insight on how to establish the transactional means to leverage

    Are you able to obtain
    MASTER CUSIP or a CUSIP from amp
    Or the proper instructions to process a bonded note for credit

    Tremayne 01 727 218 0199

    • Remedy on January 30, 2019 at 9:37 am

      Your comment has many different things in it, however, you are not really identifying you questions about registered bonds. No, you will never get the IRS to hand over there files. Remember the IRS is a debt collector for the government and not a part of the government itself. What Master Cusip number are you referring to? Cusip numbers are only where to start, its the numbers that are attached to the debt notes in circulation right now that get used for discharging debt. Also, there are no “proper instructions” to process a bonded not because each note is different and must be processed differently. Can you give a better understanding into what you are attempting to accomplish? If it is easier for you, please, call our office at (614)302-9752 and talk to a representative. Thanks

  8. Edward Jackson on June 17, 2019 at 4:40 pm

    My bond is set up with the Secretary of Treasury /I.M.F C/O Department Of HACIENDA.
    P.O. BOX 9024140
    SAN JUAN, PR. 00902-4140
    LIVE BIRTH for Investment at the discretion of the Secretary of the Treasury/ U.S. DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY as Fiduciary, and it’s a ESTATE/TRUST. How do I use this to open TRUST ACCOUNT with the Bank to discharge Debt?

    • Remedy on June 18, 2019 at 10:11 am

      You do not! The Private registered bond you are referring to would have already done its job. The account that you want opened to discharge debt is with the United States Treasury Department not your local bank. The account with the Treasury Department would have been set up when your SPC process was completed if the process was done properly. For more information, please, feel free to call our office directly at (614)302-9752 Monday thru Thursday 9am to 5pm or Friday 9am to 2pm (EST). Thanks!

  9. jawaan on June 20, 2019 at 8:21 pm

    “Your TDA account should have been opened when you did your Spc process in the beginning. Part of the process is to discharge your BC and replace it with you Trust, as well as, the order for deposit of you Private Registered Bond with the Department of Treasury. If you do not have your TDA open then I would question how your Spc documents were drafted and recorded.”

    how would someone know if the tda account has been opened? they don’t respond to your paperwork so how do you know they opened it? i thought after the paperwork was filed, you would have to go on the treasury direct site and create an account that way but from what your saying the account should have been opened once all paperwork was filed but again my question is how do we know that they opened it?

    • Remedy on July 1, 2019 at 10:11 am

      You are referring to an old process where you had to do it yourself. Now, the process has changed therefore, your account is created when your Order for deposit is sent to the treasury department along with your discharged birth certificate.

      In order to verify the account, try discharging a delinquent debt and see if the account is brought back to a Zero(0) balance. This is the only way to verify it.

  10. Junice on July 15, 2019 at 9:55 am

    May I call your office today about a Private Surety Bond I have made and that I want to process with the Federal District Court following other documents that follow this bond for public filing?

    • Remedy on July 16, 2019 at 9:08 am

      Absolutely, you can call our office at (614)302-9752

  11. Hamilton on August 2, 2019 at 11:14 pm

    What’s the address we send the debt to and what stamp put on the debt to be discharged?

    • Remedy on August 5, 2019 at 11:46 am

      That would depend on the debt and who currently owns the debt instrument (bond) attached to the account with the debt. For more information, please, call our office at (614)302-9752 for assistance. Thanks!

  12. Layla on August 9, 2019 at 1:54 pm

    Dear Tort Division
    My husband inherited a condo from his deceased brother and the
    land tax is very high and we are asking can he use your SPC
    process to discharge the debt?
    And I have another question is an international Bill Of Exchange
    the same as a Bond and Does the SEC generate a number for this
    and recognizes it as a genuine security just like stocks ETC?
    Thank you for your help

    • Remedy on August 15, 2019 at 10:40 am

      Yes, there is a process to address the Land Tax issue and it would start with becoming an SPC. For more information on this, please, call our office directly at (614)302-9752 Monday thru Thursday 9am to 5pm and Friday 9am to 12pm (EST).
      Yes, the international bill of exchange is technically a bond and the SEC does recognize them for instruments to be sold and/or traded. For more information, here is an interesting article that we located which give a brief explanation of the differences.

  13. Curtis-Deshone: Baker on December 7, 2019 at 7:20 pm

    Hello,i sent my families birth certificates to be authenticated for the second time, on a federal level I believe.? I’m at the point in filing right now, where I’m waiting for them to return from Virginia. My question is; How do i accomplish the “Acceptance for Value”stamp,to start the “Set Off”of the Collateral Bond Deposit?

    • Remedy on December 9, 2019 at 2:45 pm

      Please, call our office directly at (614)302-9752 Monday thru Thursday 9am to 5pm or Friday 9am to 12pm (EST) Thanks

  14. Ayana on March 13, 2020 at 10:24 am

    You are the only one that makes sense of this SPC process. The other people seem like they missing steps.
    How much are your services?
    Do I create a bond or purchase a bond a deposit into a tda?

    • Remedy on March 16, 2020 at 10:07 am

      Please, call our office directly at (614)302-9752 Monday thru Thursday 9am to 5pm or Friday 9am to 12pm. There is more to your question than you may know and we would like to make certain that you have clear understanding of things before proceeding.Thanks!

  15. Chibuikem on April 30, 2020 at 5:56 pm

    I’m in the process of writing by bonds for my treasury pack but don’t have additional sureties for my documents. Is it possible without the additional sureties or can I use a notary in its place? How would someone in my situation proceed

    • Remedy on May 5, 2020 at 7:28 pm

      Please, forgive the delay in getting back to you and answering your question. I would recommend contacting our office directly and speaking to a representative. Our direct number is (614)302-9752 our office hours are Monday thru Thursday 9am to 5pm and Friday 9am to 12pm (EST).

  16. Reelgirl on June 13, 2020 at 7:21 pm

    My grandmother died 5 years ago and left me as exec of the estate. she has a reverse mortgage and the lender is foreclosing. Can I keep the house and avoid most of the debt. I am not on the deed. Should I create a trust and then contact the lender about the debt?

    • Remedy on June 16, 2020 at 10:15 am

      On the public side, you can contact the lender to see if they are willing to work with you on paying it. You will need to show them your paperwork on being the executor of her estate, but they should work with you, however, you will have to pay the debt owed on it. You will not get it for free.

  17. Reelgirl on June 13, 2020 at 7:34 pm

    A friend has a private registered bond for setoff complete. Should it be stamped? he also has a UCC stating held in trust, bailee, and the debtor is transmitting utility.

    How can this be used to raise money for investment opportunities? Is it legal? I am not familiar with this at all.

    • Remedy on June 16, 2020 at 10:15 am

      Please call our office directly so that I can answer your question in detail. 614-302-9754

  18. Pat on June 23, 2020 at 8:02 am

    When you begin to create multiple new entities/UBOT’s to interface with, do you create them all under your original SSN or primarily under your SPC Trust EIN?

    • Remedy on June 23, 2020 at 10:54 am

      You would use a debtor number (SSN) to obtain an EIN for your UBOT. Your TDA account is attached to the SSN that was used when you completed your original SPC filing. Once you create your UBOT and obtain your EIN for it you can put your paperwork under your SPC filing as an amendment.

Leave a Comment