The Mega Info Resources Library has a good bit of people who have done processes and are showing that the tools work, but hard work and learning how and when to exercise your remedies will pay out in the end..

Words from Sovereign Connection member


  1. Nancy Cochran on April 15, 2017 at 5:36 pm

    How can I find someone that’s reasonable on the payments on what it will cost for the tort release program

    • Remedy on April 17, 2017 at 8:27 am

      The only ones that we know who does the release process from beginning to end is Tort Division. At this time, there is only two individuals that can pull the international bonds needed for this process. One is in the process of retiring and the other is Tort Division. We do accept payments for the processes that are offered through Tort Division. If you need a quote or more information about payment arrangement, please, contact Tort Division at (614)302-9752. Thanks!

  2. Julius on January 14, 2019 at 5:38 pm

    How do you go about obtaining an abstract of judgment

    • Remedy on January 15, 2019 at 9:30 am

      An abstract of Judgment can be obtained by contacting the Clerk of Court in the courthouse of conviction or by going online to their website and doing a case search by name. Not all records are online, therefore, you may need to contact the clerks office after doing an online search.

Leave a Comment