No, it is not necessary when creating a UBOT (Unincorporated Business Organization Trust.

To elaborate a bit, the only time it would be necessary to register the entity with the state would be if the bank refused to open your account, this is a very rare occurrence. In such a situation you have a couple of options,Find another bank, go to another state to open the account, or give in and register the entity with the state. The last option being the least favorable and also violating the privacy of the trust.


  1. CC Coleman on July 23, 2017 at 5:32 pm

    Which Volume of Redemption Manual covers the uses of the UBOT? How are taxes or non taxes handled? Opening Bank Accounts? Covering assets? TIN? Investments and Property? Use in Private Businesses or Sub Corporations/Trusts? Etc.

    • Remedy on July 24, 2017 at 10:04 am

      You will find this kind of information in Book Two of the Redemption Manual Series titled Operating Secured. You can obtain a copy either by going through the Sovereign Filing Solutions or Amazon websites to order your copy today.

Leave a Comment