Phone: (614)302-9752  E-mail: Fax: (614) 386-0164


How do I get the quickest response from Tort Division?

The quickest way to get a response or in contact with someone is to Call directly at (614) 302-9752 and you will almost always get a live answer or call back the same day. The second quickest method to receive a response is to e-mail, please keep your e-mails short. Honestly the shorter the better…

Read More

The True Power of Contracts

First off, what you have to realize is that every single little thing that we do in this world, is nothing but the constant and continuous fulfillment of contract. Many people think that a piece of paper signed by a number of parties is what makes a contract, when in reality, that piece of paper…

Read More

Opening a Trust Account at a Local Bank

To open your trust account at a local bank you will need to have the following to take with you (Do NOT take additional documents it will only confuse them!). Abstract of Trust EIN Confirmation Letter Banking Resolution (Please note that everyone that has signed the banking resolution as an authorized representative on the account…

Read More

Build Business Credit (Paydex) in 5 Steps

If you’ve been denied a small-business loan, it might be because you have bad personal or business credit. Forty-five percent of small-business borrowers who get a “no” from creditors are turned down because of their credit scores, according to the Federal Reserve Banks of New York, Atlanta, Cleveland and Philadelphia. Borrowers with bad credit might…

Read More

What is Remedy For Release and how does it work?

Remedy for Release (RFR) is a multi step program that helps to create the foundation by first by establishing the Secured Party Creditor Process, then goes on to establish the facts using Conditional Acceptance for Value, and finally goes after wrongs committed against a man/woman using tort. Some may have heard of the process referred…

Read More

What is the Private Registered Bond for investment for and how does it work?

The Private Registered Bond is part of the SPC (Secured Party Creditor) process and is between you and the Treasury hence the word “private”. They should not to be confused with investment bonds that are public… Your Private Registered Bond for Set off (BC Bond), Private Registered Indemnity Bond, Private Registered offset and Discharge Bond,…

Read More