Monard Mosley November 3, 2017 at 10:14 pm

Is the total $3000 fee includes the CAFV. Even if the CAFV is pertaining to a “post conviction” process?


    Remedy November 3, 2017 at 10:14 pm

    Fees for services are, case by case, dependent on what an individual needs to have resolved. This is why the review process is important to complete first. Upon completion the report will outline services needed.


Monard Mosley November 5, 2017 at 10:14 pm

Thanks, I’m working on submitting docs for the review!


Edward-L: Jackson November 12, 2019 at 10:14 pm

Does anybody know about [LAWFUL MONEY]?
And does anybody know about how to do the TAXES as a [SECURED PARTY CREDITOR]?


    Remedy November 12, 2019 at 10:14 pm

    Your question pertaining “Lawful Money” is both vague and really does not exist especially in the Debt System we operate in today. Please, present your question in a form that can be answered specifically rather than vaguely.

    Also, an SPC should not be filing taxes as taxes are for income earned. Only the trust earns capital in order to grow in value for the benefit of the Beneficiary(ies) at a later time. Capital earned by the Trust is not income until it is received by the beneficiary(ies). The Trustees should be filing a 1040 or 1041 form in order to show what is coming into and out of the trust accounts.


Edward-L: Jackson November 20, 2019 at 10:14 pm

If the [Secured Party Creditor] has a JOB does the Secured Party Creditor file taxes before he became a Secured Party Creditor? I became SPC on 4/1/2019.
If the trust doesn’t have anything in it do you still have file?


    Remedy November 20, 2019 at 10:14 pm

    Yes, as they were a public citizen before becoming a private citizen and required to pay income taxes up until that point. As for the trust, the trust is still required to file the 1041 form to show what is coming in and going out. If there is noting then tell the IRS there was nothing and use their required forms to do so.


Edward-L: Jackson December 6, 2019 at 10:14 pm

Can you give more detail on how you deal with the IRS is a private citizen? and filing up to that point before I became a private citizen? Can you give information on the required form that let the IRS know that there is nothing in the trust?


    Remedy December 6, 2019 at 10:14 pm

    For the questions that you have presented you will need to give our office a call directly at (614)302-9752 Monday thru Thursday 9am to 5pm or Friday 9am to 12pm (EST). Thanks


Ryan Reid November 19, 2020 at 10:14 pm

I want to know how can I as a secured party creditor file a tort claim against the state of Georgia or the department of corrections for false imprisonment


    Remedy November 24, 2020 at 10:14 pm

    Please, give our office a call directly during business hours and speak to one of our representatives.Our direct number is (614)302-9752 and our business hours are Monday thru Thursday 9am to 12pm and Friday 9am to 12pm (EST). Thanks!


Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *