Luanna Smearman March 28, 2017 at 10:17 pm



    Remedy March 28, 2017 at 10:17 pm

    Please, contact our office at (614) 302-9752 Monday thru Friday 9am to 5pm EST in order to answer this question specifically for your review process.


    Jacqueline jones April 10, 2017 at 10:17 pm

    Please send me a list of all document
    I need to submit


      Remedy April 10, 2017 at 10:17 pm

      All review’s begin with submitting the Review Cover Letter on our form page. Just fill it out and submit it along with your judgment entry from any and all criminal cases, appeals, supreme, federal, child support, debt cases. Once these are received the review process begins, our office will contact you with your report on each step needing to be taken in you situation.


Blanca Diaz January 31, 2018 at 10:17 pm

What if the person has never being encarcerated doesn’t have a criminal record? What documents are to submit?

Thank you
Blanca Diaz


    Remedy February 1, 2018 at 10:17 pm

    Then my question would be what would you like our assistance (i.e. child support, spc process and etc.) with? This would determine what documents would need submitted. If you would like to discuss your situation, please, feel free to call us at (614)302-9752 Monday thru Friday 9am to 5pm (EST) to speak to a representative.
    Tort Division


Robert Mattson May 9, 2018 at 10:17 pm

I was found guilty on a crime that I never committed I’m on Tether now on parole I’ve already exhausted my appeals court and and Supreme Courts and can’t get back on the trial again how can I get this resolved and what can I do if I’m working something out with you all and they find a way to violate me not that I want to or I’m trying to I’m abiding by the rules but things happen here in Michigan they make it way too easy for me to go back to jail or prison


    Remedy May 14, 2018 at 10:17 pm

    Our apology for not responding to your question before this. The process we assist with is done on the Administrative side of the court and there is no real reason that you can be violated for. All you will be doing is exhausting your remedies on the administrative side which is lawful and even encouraged by the courts themselves. Yes, the parole office may attempt to discourage you with threats of violations, however, they are just that threats. You cannot be violated for following the law in an attempt to receive a favorable/lawful judgement in commerce. For more information, please, call our office at (614)302-9752 Monday thru Friday, 9am to 5pm (EST). Thanks


Shamika December 3, 2018 at 10:17 pm

Is the Torture division able to review someones case, take it on, and have that person released sooner than their expected release date? If so, how much does something like that usually run?


    Remedy December 4, 2018 at 10:17 pm

    Cost for services are case by case, and you would need to complete the review process in order to get an understanding of what needs to be done. You can contact our office directly and we will be glad to walk you through the review process step by step. As for getting someone released by for the date of expiration, that would depend on how long they have left to serve and how fast the administrative court rules in that individuals favor. Again, for more information, please, call our office Monday thru Friday 9am to 5pm (EST) directly at (614)302-9752 Thanks!


Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *