Conditional acceptance is where a sovereigns true power resides. Once you understand how to properly harness this power, everything else kind of falls in place, especially freedom.

When you do a conditional acceptance, which is made possible by contract law, you are accepting the party’s offer condition upon certain requirements that you set forth. In other words, you agree to do whatever it is that the offerer is requesting if he/she does what you require first.

For example, let’s say your neighbor sends you a letter saying that you owe him $100. You know you already paid him back but you also know, that if you argue with him, you’ll be giving merit to his claim, which will make you the debtor, and him the creditor, and if you ignore or reject his offer, you’ll be in dishonor, making you the debtor. So you decide to act like a true sovereign and conditionally accept his offer upon proof of claim via signed affidavit, signing under his full commercial liability, that you haven’t already settled and closed that account.

What this does is it puts the burden of proof onto him. He now has to prove that you haven’t already paid him back. This comes from a maxim law, “The burden of proof lies on the one who makes a claim.” A maxim law is a self evident truth. It’s a law that society has accepted as common sense and a part of every day life. I’ll be doing a post on maxim laws a little bit later.

But now, there’s a few things that can happen. When you send your conditional acceptance letter back to your neighbor, you have a third party witness, usually a notary public, certify that you did indeed send it, and that the person you’re sending it to has however many days you set forth to respond, or they will certify his non-response/non-performance. This way, if your neighbor ever wants to take you to court, you have prime facie evidence that you can send in to the private side of the court that you did indeed try to resolve the issue, and you even have a contract that your neighbor agreed to, when he didn’t respond or didn’t rebut your conditional acceptance.

Now, let’s back up just a little bit. When you send your conditional acceptance to your neighbor, in it, you’re going to put your own terms and conditions of the contract. So really what you’re doing is re-contracting with your neighbor. In your affidavit (most conditional acceptances, at least the ones I do, are in the form of an affidavit), you put how long your neighbor has to respond, that you’d be more than happy to pay condition upon proof of claim, and what will happen if he doesn’t respond or perform, which will include the fact that no such debt exists. When your neighbor doesn’t do this, he has, through tacit acquiescence, agreed to your terms and conditions. You now have a contract with your neighbor, certified by a third party witness, that you can use to defend yourself should he ever try to take you to court for it.

This is just a brief description of how powerful conditional acceptance is, and really just the basics of how it works. You still need to do a lot of due diligence and research on how to properly use it and I’ll be doing more posts on it soon to help you along your way.


  1. Pam Henslee on June 12, 2019 at 1:56 am

    My name is Pam Henslee ,
    I am being Sued by Cavalry SPV 1 LLC , a junk debt buyer. Pre trial conference has been set for 9/5/2019. As I’ve never entered into and contractual agreement with Cavalry or the Bank they represent. Would a Conditional acceptance letter be something to do before the conference or can it be done at the conference.

    A short run down of my situation:
    I signed a contract with World Foremost Bank .
    Capital One Bank bought out World Foremost Bank. (Worlds Foremost Bank no longer exists) I received a letter from Capital One on October 19th stating as of September 23rd they now own my account and to send all payments to them. I refused on the FACT that I never entered into a Contractual agreement with Capital One Bank . And Requested and copy of the Alleged contract that supported their claim . Next thing I know I’m Neing sued .
    Would a Conditional Acceptance Letter work ?
    Thank you
    Pam Henslee

    • Remedy on June 12, 2019 at 10:06 am

      Yes, you could provide a CAFV, however, without being the Holder In Due Course of the debt note attached to the account we have not seen much success with this approach. You must have control of the debt before you can challenge collections from those claiming to be the new lender. For more information, please, call our office at (614)302-9752 Monday thru Thursday 9am to 5pm or Firday 9am to 2pm (EST) Thanks, Tort Division

  2. Jim Crenshaw on June 29, 2019 at 5:19 pm


    I am not sure where this gentleman got his information, I have used them with great success. If you do it correctly it is very effective.

    • Remedy on July 1, 2019 at 10:29 am

      Sure many individuals use A4v’s and CAFV’s for many different types of debt related issues. Some will have the debts removed from their public credit reports. Most of these individuals find the delinquent account information returns to the report because, the debt was never completely discharged. The debt collector only removed it for the credit agencies and later sold the debt note to another debt collector who pursued the debt collection process yet again. As stated previously, the only real way to discharge the debt is to be the Holder in Due Course of the original debt note and have it discharged properly through both the international market and the U.S. Treasury Department. For more information, please, feel free to call our office at (614)302-9752 Monday thru Friday. Thanks!

    • Raymond hassenfeldt on November 23, 2019 at 2:02 pm

      My name is raymond I need help understanding this all. I have a child custody case coming up my kids mother just died back in September. Her brother is trying to take and keep the kids from me. Any and all help is needed and we’ll come my email is

      • Remedy on November 25, 2019 at 9:32 am

        Please, call our office directly at (614)302-9752 Monday thru Thursday 9am to 5pm or Friday 9am to 12 pm(EST). There is more detailed discussion that needs to take place in order to determine the assistance you may need.

  3. Ted on February 4, 2020 at 2:21 pm

    I have a criminal case that is currently in the appeals court. I have sent a cafv to the district attorney in his personal capacity. I never received a response. In Ga, in order to file a tort claim you have to send a notice of claim to administrative services, I have done this also. I haven’t received a response from them either. Im not sure what step to take next. Can you help?

    • Remedy on February 4, 2020 at 2:51 pm

      First question, are you a Secured Party Creditor? Second, is not silence admission via Tacit Admission? Third, should you be in a public Court of Appeals as a Secured Party Creditor? Fourth, are you the holder-in-due-course of all of the documents pertaining to the account referred to as a cause? For more information, please, call our office directly at (614)302-9752 Monday thru Thursday 9am to 5pm or Friday 9am to 12pm (EST). Thanks

      • ted on February 5, 2020 at 12:15 am

        Yes I’m secured. Yes silence is admission. No I shouldn’t be in appeals court, but it was already on going when I started on this new path. As far as the last question I’m not so sure. I will call.

        • Remedy on February 5, 2020 at 9:49 am

          The issue is that you are attempting to get a Statutory Jurisdiction Court to hear your Administrative Claims.

          • ted on February 8, 2020 at 10:13 am

            I’m kinda limited with resources. I can’t call. And I know I’m missing some key element in my understanding to make this work for my personal situation. Is there an email I can communicate through? I am a student and I have done most of the process myself and have never received a response. I didn’t expect one but i don’t understand how to enforce my proof? I was abut to file suit in state court but something doesn’t feel right about that. I have filed the first part of the tort claim (notice of claim) but I didn’t send them anything because I didn’t feel I should because I sent it to them certif. Mail already. I know the aim is to settle and close the account but I’m lost and I need help to figure it out a bit. Thanks.

          • Remedy on February 10, 2020 at 9:11 am

            Yes, our email address is

  4. Michael Rea on April 18, 2020 at 10:58 am

    I am the HDC in a criminal case and ha presented all the necessary documents both in the state level and the federal level (cestui) issues. I have on file received the UCC acknowledgments and now am attempting to locate the “pooling services aggreements” and/or, GSA (24,25,25A and 28 affidavit) on the cusip identifier to the criminal case (316128602) ticker trade #FSLVX with fidelity investment (whom i do not trust) … where can i obtain copies of these documents and why are they hidden from public view if its not fraud?

    please reply: AMB M.Rea SP/c

    • Remedy on April 20, 2020 at 10:33 am

      Mr. Rea,
      Allow me to start by saying what i am sure you will not want to hear. If you do not have the debt notes,(GSA 24,25,25A and 28 affidavit(s)) and have not already filed an Affidavit of Notice (before filing anything into the administrative court), then you are not the Holder-In-Due-Course. To be the HIDC you must be in control of all documents related to your Case Account Number (CAN), this includes your debt notes. If you started filing your complaint(s) into the court without being the HIDC then you are on the public side of the court and not the private administrative side of the court. This means you will NEVER receive an administrative remedy because, you are in the wrong court and under their statutory jurisdiction (They win!).

      Secondly, using any cusip numbers or attempting to use the Fidelity Investment group to locate your CAN debt notes will not work. Your debt notes started there, however, within 90 to 180 days (depending on sentence handed down by court) all debt notes go to the International Trade Market for circulation and distribution. It will take an International Broker to locate them at that level, period! Only International Broker can operate at the International Market level and only a small hand full will risk retrieving said debt notes from the market. This is because to many individuals over the years have paid for the service of getting them pulled just to attempt to “deposit” or “cash them in” for what they believe is free money. Most brokers will not take the risk of being involved for liability related issues. More than likely, you will need to contact someone who offers such a service already as it is unlikely any International Broker will want to do business one time with someone they do not already know.

      To answer your question, “why are they hidden from public view if its not fraud?” What is done by the courts is part of operating within the debt system that replaced the gold standard. How they do business in order to get paid is only fraudulent if they issue the notes without permission. Unfortunately for those individuals who get incarcerated is that the court has permission either by a plea deal, or voluntary forfeiture of jurisdiction, contractual default judgement or the negotiation of a Licensed BAR Associate who “re-presented” them to the court of public equity as a Equity Trust Corporate Entity (which the government already owns).

      To put all of this in prospective, if you do not have the debt notes and have not properly become the HIDC then you are being recognized as a public citizen not a private citizen. If you cannot prove a separation between the debtor and the living man, then you are being recognized as a public citizen not a private citizen. You can argue anything you want, if these steps are not done correctly and in proper order then you will NEVER receive an administrative remedy. Remember in contract law all that is needed is Acceptance or refusal to enforce the contract. If you do not have one then you automatically have the other.

      For more information, please, feel free to contact our office directly at (614)302-9752 Monday thru Thursday 9am to 12pm or Friday 9am to 12pm (EST).

  5. Michael Rea on May 12, 2020 at 11:50 am

    how does a person locate the GSA bonds in an affort to obtain administrative relief?

    • Remedy on May 12, 2020 at 5:09 pm

      GSA Bonds are located on the International Market. Typically these are bought, sold or traded many times so you have to know how to follow the rabbit trail. Typically only International Brokers are capable of doing this service.


  6. Isaias Cadena© on May 29, 2020 at 1:44 pm

    Okay here’s my thing I was accused of a crime I didn’t commit. I was given a 40 to do 20. I executed the 20 and upon my release I found that they changed the rules and hit me with an additional parole crap. Okay now put all that aside for a minute. Being accused and convicted of this crap made me angry and set me out to seek relief else where as I found that the judicial system was broken and dysfunctional. I came across the redemption filling solution. I did it and on 01/18/2017 I became SP/c. Now how do I go after this corrupt judicial system and regain my freedom. Or better yet my demantia makes it hard for me to take on this system alone so is there an organisation that can walk me through all this IF it’s even possible to help me through this mess?

    • Remedy on June 1, 2020 at 11:24 am

      Please, give our office a call directly at (614)302-9752 Monday thru Thursday 9am to 5pm or Friday 9am to 12pm (EST). We need to discuss this matter to get you all of the answers that you need. Thanks!

Leave a Comment