You can file a Tort at State, Federal and International levels in a Public person capacity, however, only 1% of all of those are actually permitted to receive a verdict in their favor. This of course is to set the stage to the illusion that the system actually works.
The proper way to file a winning Tort is in the capacity of a Private person capacity, either as a Secured Party Creditor or a Sovereign. In either of these capacities you will need to do the following:
- Secured Party/Sovereign filings;
- Conditional Accepted For Value (Proof of Claims) filings;
- Remedy For Release Program (Bond Locating, Acceptance and Discharge Process);
- Affidavit of Notice;
- Dismissal of Counsel (If Any); and
- Filing of the Tort Itself
Now, some individuals and some Businesses involved in the Administrative Processes will tell you that there are other ways of doing Torts. They would be correct, there are other ways of filing Torts, nevertheless We haven’t found any other ways that have actually worked for any individual.