What they’re doing in these courts is all about Bonds. When you go into the courtroom after you’re arrested, they use two different sets of Bonds. What they do when your arrested they fill out a “Bid Bond”. The United States District Court uses 273, 274 & 275. SF = “Standard Form”. Standard Form 273, Standard Form 274 & Standard Form 275. This is the United States District Court.

There is another set of Bonds and they are all put out by GSA = General Services Administration. I’m just talking off the top of my head because I have all of this stuff memorized. GSA Form SF24 is the “Bid Bond”, everyone should have a copy of the Bid Bond. The “Performance Bond” is SF25. The “Payment Bond” is SF25A and put out by the GSA.

O.K. So, what are they doing with these Bonds? What’s going on in the courtroom is that they are suing you for a debt collection. If you look at these Bonds, everyone of these Bonds: the “Bid Bond”, the “Performance Bond” & the “Payment Bond”, all have a “PENAL SUM” attached to it. The reason for the “Penal Sum” is if you don’t pay the Debt, you go into “Default Judgment”.

That is what is going on in the courtroom. That is why all of these guys are sitting in prison wondering what’s going on! If you go in and argue jurisdiction or refuse to answer questions that the judge or the court addresses to you, they will find you in contempt of court and they will put you in jail. What they do is arrest you, then they hold you, basically until the suit has been completed. Once they get “Default Judgment” on you because of your failure to pay the Debt, they put you in prison. The attorneys are there to "re-present".

What attorneys have been trained to do is to lead you into “Dishonor” or “Default Judgment”. Then the court puts you into prison then they sell your “Default Judgment”.

Who do they sell it to?

Believe it or not, the U.S. District Court buys all of these State Court Judgments. I don’t know why nobody has found this out before. There are about 300 “re-insurance” companies that buy these bonds. They are all ‘insurance” companies. These are the people that are buying these Bonds when you went into “Default Judgment” and they cannot buy these Bonds unless they are Certified by the Secretary of the Treasury.

What are they doing with these Bonds? They have regulations governing these Bonds – there are 2,000 regulations governing these Bonds.

Commercial Paper; Negotiable Instruments - anything you put your signature on is a Negotiable Instrument under the Uniform Commercial Code which is the Lex Mercantorium. Its Mercantile Civil Law.

The reason they use Lex Merchantorium in the court room is because everyone of you are Merchant’s at Law and Merchants at Law is anyone who holds themselves out to be an expert.Because you use commercial paper on a daily basis, you are considered to be an ‘expert’. This is also why they are not telling you what is really going on in the courtroom. You are presumed to know this stuff because you hold yourself out to be an expert by using commercial paper every day.

Every time you put your signature on a piece of paper, you are creating a Negotiable Instrument. Some are Non-Negotiable and some are Negotiable. Every time you endorse something, you are acting as an accommodation party or an accommodation maker under UCC 3-419.

An accommodation party is anyone who loans their signature to another party. Read UCC 3-419, it tells you what an accommodation maker is and what an accommodation party is. When you loan your signature to them, they can then re-write your signature on any document they want and that’s exactly what they are doing.

What the Federal Courts are doing is they are buying up these state court default judgments, called ‘criminal cases’ to cover up what they are doing. Actually, they are civil cases.

If you read “Clerk’s Praxis”, you find that what they call ‘criminal’ is all civil, they just call it criminal to cover up what their doing. If you don’t pay the debt you go to prison, bottom line.


Remember, everything is commercial. 7211 7 CFR says that all crimes are commercial. If you read that carefully it says kidnapping, robbery, extortion, murder, etc. are all  commercial crimes. Thus, you are funding the whole enchilada simply because you got into Default Judgment when you went into court and failed to redeem the Bond.

This is why people don’t win in court; cause they don’t redeem the Bond. You are the Principal upon which all money circulates, but you don’t want to start arguing with the court about that.

They are drafting you for performance. So, anytime the court asks you to do something they are drafting you for performance and if you don’t perform, you get into dishonor by non acceptance.They are making a formal presentment under UCC 3-501 so they can charge you and they USE the word “charge”. They use the same commercial words on your Indictment, Information and Complaint. They use the word “charge”, i.e., “the following charges”, “…he has two counts of charges”, etc.

What you want to do is settle the account…go to full settlement and closure; you’re running the account, you’re the Fiduciary Trustee over the account – tell them what to do. You’re the Principal and owner of the account, tell them what to do – tell them you want full settlement and closure of the account. You have to do this from the get-go.

In order to win in court you have to redeem the Bond.

Judges and lawyers don’t understand commercial law. They do not teach commercial law at law school. They have a special school for them and it’s on a “need to know” basis. The law always assumes that you know, since you were doing this since you were born until you reach the age of accountability, which is 18 years of age or what they call adulthood. If your holding yourself out and using commercial paper on a daily basis, that legal definition makes you an expert or you wouldn’t be using it, so they presume that when you go into the courtroom you know all this stuff.

They have to give you an out. Whenever you create a liability, you always have to create a remedy. They’re on the Public side of the accounting ledger. You are on the Private side.



  1. Micah Ford on April 1, 2017 at 8:22 pm

    Does this go for divorce court as well? If so how do you redeem the bond? Ty

    • Remedy on April 3, 2017 at 9:51 am

      Divorces are to be filed under your Trust with a Ucc3 (Collateral Amendment). I believe you have more specific questions that you may want to contact Tort Division over. Our office number and hours our on our contact page.

    • CC Coleman on July 23, 2017 at 5:27 pm

      I would think you would make a Private Marriage Contract and try not to have a marriage registered with the State to begin with. The UCC would cover your assets and property (including pay for your work) in the eventuality of a State Registered Marriage ending in Divorce.

      • Remedy on July 24, 2017 at 10:00 am

        Ideally Yes, however, if you are filing divorce after becoming an spc then you would just file the finalized divorce paperwork under a UCC 3 into your Trust filing for public notice. This is of course the same procedure for a Private Marriage contract, the exception is that there is no need to wait for a court decision to do this. You would write out a private divorce decree, have both parties sign it with witnesses being present and then file it under your Trust.

  2. Jason on August 16, 2017 at 7:24 pm

    Can anything be done after one has already accepted a plea offer?

    • Remedy on August 17, 2017 at 7:27 am

      Any contract that is entered into can always be renegotiated. Especially, those contracts that are not fully disclosed and/or have adhesion contracts attached to them.

  3. Yoseph B. on September 29, 2017 at 1:53 pm

    how do we redeem the bond?

    • Remedy on October 5, 2017 at 3:17 pm

      Please, explain what you mean by redeem? Are you speaking of cashing it? Also, what bond are you speaking of? Not all bonds can be cash in for monetary value. Can call us at (614)302-9752 and we can discuss this in more detail if you’d like.

      • Yoseph B. on October 6, 2017 at 10:30 pm

        In the post it said that we lose in court because we failed to redeem the bond, my question was how do we redeem that bid bond, performance bond or whatever bond that needs to be redeemed once a human is arrested?

        • Remedy on October 7, 2017 at 9:08 am

          Retrieval of the debt note/Bond is done on the International Market through a well experienced broker.

      • Dean harting on May 16, 2020 at 11:48 am

        I got caught growing marijuana does it count for the bond for me can I use the bond

        • Remedy on May 18, 2020 at 10:44 am

          If you have a case then the court has already written the bond for your case. That’s how they get paid and yes the bonds can be retrieved. For more information, please, call our office directly at (614)302-9752 Monday thru Thursday 9am to 5pm or Friday 9am to 12pm (EST).

  4. Ricco on February 15, 2019 at 6:20 pm

    I’ve sent in a the gsa bonds of 3 million to settle and close the case. And also the penal code say they can double this amount. Yet the case was never closed.How do I file taxes on them bonds? Because once money is tendered they are consider paid according to the penal code as well.

    • Remedy on February 18, 2019 at 9:45 am

      You, cannot file taxes on them. When you sent in “gsa bonds” did you sent in the ones attached to the case or did you try to write new ones. If you wrote new ones then they are not attached to the original case and that is why the case was never “closed.” You sent in a promissory note not, lawful tender, therefore did you file the paperwork that goes into the administrative side of the the court and the market that said notes were issued to? There is no interest … there is no tax refund on monies made by the government using their corporate entity that resembles your name… The bonds are private… You can’t use a private bond to create public currency.. You can not comingle public and private…

      • Karen Krach on February 25, 2020 at 12:39 pm

        The judge denied my right to file counterclaim for post settlement and closure of account under public policy. What paperwork can I file to the administrative side of the court for post settlement and closure, whom or which office I Hawaii do I address? I would like to hire you to help me. My # is 3174134503. Many thanks

        • Remedy on February 26, 2020 at 10:53 am

          It was a pleasure speaking to you yesterday afternoon. We pray that your questions were answered and light was shed on some of the things you were learning. Anytime, you would like to continue our conversation, please, feel free to give us a call.

          • Bubbasue on May 9, 2020 at 12:22 pm

            This is a great thread. The one wanting to file taxes on bonds has a claim in recoupment I believe. On public side may be able to file 1099oid, 1099a, 8381 etc

          • Remedy on May 11, 2020 at 11:54 am

            The 1099 OID process has put more people in prison than has helped. Please, remember that the “Bonds” are debt notes and the are not in the name of the living person. They are in the name of the debtor, you do not own the debtor EVER! If you are a lawfully Commercially Registered SPC you have commercially changed your status as the beneficiary of the Estate Trust created by the Government. In that process you have created a Bailors Trust which you are the Trustee of, you are NOT in control of the debtor. You are in control of the newly created trust which was created to change your commercial status and give you rights again. Those items, whether the Debt Notes (Bonds), the Treasury Direct Account or the interest associated with those items are not yours to collect from because they have never belonged to you. The Debtor/Strawman name is on them not your name, check the spelling. Also, those items are attached to a social security number which gave you privileges/benefits.

            When you filed your Spc documents did you not file a change of fiduciary relationship form? You made the treasury collaterally responsible for the Strawman and all privileges assigned to the Debtor. You told them you wanted nothing from them you would handle all of your own affairs from now on. Why would they allow you to access their bank account and access their money? Remember, the debtor, strawman and estate trust is their creation, they own them and they are the trustee(s), you were always just the beneficiary who needed to ask permission to receive a privilege from them.

            Before it gets said, it does not matter that it was done without full disclosure. They have all of the contracts to prove it was permitted with voluntary permission. You must discharge/undo every contract that the living man was attached to, as authorized representative, from the beginning. Becoming an SPC is just step number one. These contracts do not undo themselves automatically just because you’ve filed one set of papers. Each contract and each debt must be addressed individually.

            To revisit the 1099 OID process, asking for a tax return on money that you did not earn and associated with an account that your are not the Holder-In-Due-Course of is TAX FRAUD! It is also, filings of falsified government documents and even Intent to commit fraud. The cases we have seen of individuals who have moved forward with a 1099 OID for interest or returns on the Bonds (including birth certificate bonds) starts with a prison sentence of 5 years. You do not have to agree with us, however, there is the facts you can research. There is no such thing as free money,.

Leave a Comment